This steel bumper replacement is a premium product for your JK. Designed with style and function in mind it can transform your rear end. Not many rear bumpers in the market have the options offered here. Heavy duty protection for those who use their Wranglers off the beaten track.
Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia, rest assured you will be supporting aussie manufacturing with this purchase. Options include interchangeable rear steps, bolt on rear winch mount and single or dual Jerry can mounts. And all of this with a tyre carrier that opens with the rear door.
The rear bumper can be run by itself if you are running 33″ tyres or below. Larger tyres require the Uneek 4×4 tyre carrier to be installed, or some other aftermarket tyre carrier that lifts the tyre higher with out mounting to the bumper. You can add the tyre carrier at a later date as it simply bolts on. If you fit the step with lights you will need a tyre carrier or relocate your tyre higher to clear the step which sits higher than the standard step.
- Bumper manufactured out of 4mm steel
- Chassis mounts manufactured out of 8mm steel
- 20mm steel tow hooks as option
- High lift jacking points integrated into bar
- Fits around factory tow hitch
- High clearance ends to cater for large tyres
- Wraps around jeep to protect sides
- Mud flaps supplied as an option with rear bumper to keep your JK legal on the road saving money purchasing alternatives
- Bolt on rear step manufactured out of brushed Stainless Steel (step with no LED lights comes as standard unless options taken)
- Optional Stainless step with supplied LED driving reverse lamps (bolt on)
- Optional rear winch mount (bolt on)
- Optional Number plate relocation if not running US style number plate on body.
- Optional tyre carrier (bolt on)
- Optional Jerry can mounts (bolt on)
- High clearance, enabling up to 37″ tyres to run and not hit the bumper
- Proudly made in Australia